Friday, September 16, 2005

Teaching

I got a call from Bro Zamri, he is one of my mother ex student from SMKA SHAMSNS. Now he working as a lecturer in Kolej TM near my office. He call me because he want me to do a teaching about MSSQL & MYSQL in INTAN for 4 days. Well, i`m not good in MSSQL or even SQL also, but i willing to take part for this project because i want to try something new in my life. Actually, my father and mother were teacher when they start their first job, so maybe i have their teaching skills in my blood too. I hope so. :P



I will take this challenge (should i call this a challenge?). Hehe, well, we will see how it will done. I hope i will not bagi ajaran sesat or something. Me and my friend will take the offer. So now, i`m busy for searching a tutorials/how to/notes about MSSQL and its family. Luckily, this semester i`m studying a subject about database and SQL statement, it`s was the same statement, the diff. is the syntax. Wish me luck. Hehe.

Yay! I found an online book for MSSQL from microsoft web (well, i just found it here because, i never think to read about if before, hehe).

You can download the book from Microsoft SQL Website.

Yay! water also dah ada balik! Boleh mandi air panas dah! hehe.