Friday, September 30, 2005

HITB & Jakarta

HITBSecConf2005 was running great. I had attended the 1st day conference and join 3 talks. 1. Future of IE7 2. Sniffing VOIP and 3. Web Hacking. All speaker was great! I got a new knowledges there. I also buy a tshirt. It was very phun! But the sad thing is, i can`t attend the last day of conference, because i go to Putrajaya to renew my passport. Why i need to renew my passport? Read the good news below.

The good news is (i think it was a good news for now), i got a call from Indonesia. Ramzani (Abond) call to inform me that i must go to Jakarta this Monday! erk! What can i say! I still wondering and confusing, why they choose me to go to Jakarta? If they want me to setup the system there, i`m not familiar with that system, if they just want me to monitor the system, that i can do. Why they don`t choose Halizain (the person who involve directly with Najib to play with the system before this)? hmm.

I hope that i can do all the job that they will give to me there. So i can make my self, my company, my country proud! I hope! I don`t want to be a useless person in this company or world. Anyway, that what i call rezeki from Allah. Alhamdulillah, this is a good opportunities for me to go further in my career. ( and bla bla bla)