Saturday, September 17, 2005

MSSQL Security

About teaching MSSQL, i just have to teach only " how to secure MSSQL Server ", before this, i thought that i have to teach just about the installation, statement and bla bla. Well, i`m a bit feel lega, i don`t have to know everything in the MSSQL but only focus on how to secure the MSSQL server. It all about security.

However, i still need to do and test many things before i get to teach about this subject. It is because, i want to make sure that, i can do a good teaching. I don`t even touch MSSQL before, i just only know about MySQL (tu pun guna phpmyadmin :P). Arghh, this will give me a preasure! I hate this feeling! Dem!

Well, this was a good articles that i found while searching how to secure MSSQL server. I will use the fact into my presentation.

10 Steps to Help Secure SQL Server 2000