Saturday, September 10, 2005

Freelance

The company policy said, we can`t do a freelance job while you working with this company and bla bla, but i think, since it will not effect your job such as not do your job nicely, not come to office frequently, do something bad about the company, "tuang kerja"! and yada yada yada, do the freelance job/ part time job are not a wrong thing to do. I want to find a parttime job because i want to make my life more happier. I want to "kumpul duit" for maybe to get married, have a secure life, buy a house and so on. So i think, if you got a freelance job, go for it. Since it won`t effect your primary job.

Actually, i got an offer from my friends to do this freelance job with his client, quite interesting because i think i can do this job. I`m quite familiar with the job that i want to involve. So, this tuesday, i will meet my client and discuss more about the job that he want to give me. I hope that i can get the job, so i can use the money to pay the hutang or to renew my passport. Rezeki and peluang is everywhere, it`s about how you will find and get it.

Since i think, my company that i working now maybe won`t give me an increment in a short term or something like that, i must find a way to get my pockets full.

Takkan nak duduk diam je, tunggu orang suap baru makan.Kene la usaha sikit kalau nak makan lebih.