Tuesday, October 25, 2005

@Malaysia

It was a quite long time i`m not blogging since i arrived at Malaysia.

Let me told you what had happen, i arrived at KLIA 2.10pm, my family fetch me there, i`m back to Seremban. The next day, we go to Giant, my father bought my sister a compaq notebook with centrino, dem!

Oh ya, i also meet my girlfriend's Pak Ngah at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, we in the same flight actually. He came just for 1 day to attend a meeting in Jakarta. Hehe, so i just tegur him as i want to get closer with my girlfriend's family and also be a kind person :).

In the evening, i`m back to KL. Berbuka puasa with my darling at Midvalley. Hurmm, the place was too dam pack with people. So, the last place to berbuka puasa and still not too full was Sate King, the mahal gila nasi lemak i found in Malaysia, ermm i think.

Well, yesterday, i berbuka puasa with my colleagues at Restoran Nelayan. Rm30 for buffet, quite ok la. Penuh perut :P. After that, go to office because i work that night. Same as today :).

I got a flu and cought a bit. But it`s not a bird flu. Don`t pray that i`m get a bird flu to me! I hope on this raya, my health will get better. Amin.

I sell Kerepek Ubi to them, it`s was a side income for this raya. I help my sister to sell it. Ok la, until now, theres 4 people buy it from me :). Thanks.

I already ask Hazim to help me for teaching on this 14/11 - 19/11. Thanks Hazim.

Before raya, i think me and my other friends will have a lot of work to do. It has been planned for us by our consultant to do a reports maybe. Just wait and see.

If you want to see the pictures of me and my colleagues at Jakarta, please click here to view it. It was Kimi`s album, so, thanks to Kimi, i will upload my pictures soon in my album.