Monday, October 17, 2005

Jakarta v6.0

Updating my life,

Saturday,

In the morning, going to Tanah Abang, follow Abond, he want to buy batik, baju kebaya and bla bla for the person who ordered from him. After that, going to Plaza EX, go to Hard Rock Cafe Jakarta, but just to buy a shirt, not for clubbing! It`s Ramadhan ok! :).



In the evening, raining heavily. Take a cab to go to Malaysia Embassy for Majlis Berbuka Puasa with Dato Duta Group 2. (I will post the pictures later, but only a few pictures).

Sunday,

Go to Glodok again, buying a dvd. It`s ordered from Hafiz and my sister. After that, go to Pasar Mayestik again :).

In the evening, Pak Wahyu came to take us to go to his house for buka puasa and solat terawih. His wife cooked very delicious!i really like kurma goreng with cheese inside and es buah, yummy! thanks Pak Wahyu :).

Today,

The internet was down from morning to 3pm, dem! The problem is maybe with the cable, cap ayam cable. But now, it`s back to normal. I already send my assignment to my tutor via email. Fuhh! Settle!

What should i want to eat for today berbuka puasa? hurmm! Maybe Murtabak Mesir again? or Bakmi GM delivery? i wonder ...