Sunday, October 02, 2005

Final Check

I`m now at my home town, Seremban. I`m here because i have Tutorial 3 classes for OUM and i also want to park my Kancil at my house at Seremban so that my dad can use it and take care of it (well, i don`t know if he want to use my Kancil or not :P). After class, i went to Terminal One to buy another Redhat ES version 3.0, but theres no Redhat ES version 3.0 CDs, dem! I had bought the cd yesterday at Endah Parade but CD 1 had corrupted! dem!

I also went to Jusco at Seremban 2, but this time, Jusco had already open for public, wow! It was great! Seremban now got a StarBucks, EggHouse, MPH and many more shops that never build in Seremban. Haha, ketinggalan zaman betul la!.

Packing for cloth and stuff were just finish! But i think, i bring a lot of cloth. Hurmm, i wonder, is this the correct amount of cloth and stuff when we go travel for about 3 weeks? Well, just forget it! :P

I`ve made a checklist, it now 90% finish for packing. I also already change my RM to USD and Rupiah. Hmm, i think the amount is enough for me. Well, Ramadhan is quite near. I maybe got save my money because i will not eating in the morning. :)

I`ve found this quote, well, i like this quote, hehe, renung-renungkan :). It`s good for me to think that i`m not supposed to worried too much. Just think of Allah, and you will safe! InsyaAllah :

"Jangan terlalu susah hati dengan urusan dunia.
Akhirat itu lebih utama dan hidup di sana lebih lama dan kekal selamanya."