Saturday, October 29, 2005

The C.E.O

Not much to story, just like an ordinary day.

But, the day before yesterday, i fetch Murni's mom. She want to go to BSN at Sg. Besi to renew her ATM card. So i took her from her apartment. After that, i took her to Carrefour Endah Parade. She want to buy Washing Machine. Well, that was the 1st time i took my girlfriend's mom to go jalan2 alone without my girlfriend, (erm, my incoming mother in law maybe? insyaAllah, hehe). :)

Tadi, pi opis, aku dah jangka, my consultant dah ada job nak kasi, kene buat report before balik raya ni, haha. Well, the job was ease but, it was so confusing. Theres a lot of report to do. Well, i will do maybe around 20 of host. :)

My CEO pun ada masuk (spotcheck maybe? :P), lepak kat bilik ni tadi. Actually, he gave us an advice. A great advice and i totally respect and salute him as a CEO of this company. He was so nice to us. He take his level as low as us. Treat us like a friends. Banyak pengalaman dan nasihat yang dia kasi. Bukan senang nak dapat dari seorang CEO. Thanks En. Amin for sharing your experience with us. After that, me and my friends with him go to Pelita Nasi Kandar to took our sahur. Hehe. This will make me wanna stay in this company as long as company need me.

p/s : This is not a bodek thingy, my ceo maybe don`t know about my blog, so, for what i should bodek him by just wrote something nice about him here?

This is just about how i respect and salute him as my CEO.

:)