Friday, October 21, 2005

Goodbye Jakarta

Today is the last day i goes to Jakarta based office, because, i will going back to Malaysia tomorrow! yeehaa! Well, for me, it was a great journey to Jakarta, there`s a lot of things your never see in our country. But it was not much different actually.

The food we eat here, actually same like we eat at Malaysia (it because, the food at Malaysia is came from Indonesia).

The wheater is same, (i think a little bit hot in here).

The only different are, the peoples, their slang and how they drive a car. Haha. It was the craziest things i ever see, it`s how they drive their car. Selamber mak bapak dia cilok2, selagi tak kena side mirror, cilok je!

It was a nice country, but, if there`s no cases such as boming, bird flu etc. I think, Indonesia was a great country to visit.

I think, this is the last posting i can made here, tomorrow, my flight is in the morning. No more time for blogging. It was a nice trip that i had. Thanks to my boss for giving me a chance to go to Jakarta. If they want me to go to other countries, you can count on me :). It my pleasure.

Thanks to all staff here, Pak Hazmi, Pak Wahyu, Tesna, Victor, Udin, Igno for your kind and help. I hope, we will meet again someday. InsyaAllah.

(maybe after raya, i`m not going back to Jakarta, maybe it will be replace by Abang).

GOOD BYE JAKARTA. I WILL MISS YOU.



SELAMAT MENYAMBUT LEBARAN DAN MAAF ZAHIR BATIN.

:)