Friday, December 14, 2007

Time Will Tell

Masa pun terus berlalu dengan cepat. Minggu depan adalah minggu terakhir aku akan bekerja kat client site. It's going to be my last week to stay at this Kingdom country. Now i'm alone, waiting for the day of my departure back to my lovely truly-asia country. I can't wait anymore. My friend, Bob (Mustafa) already inside Mekkah right now to perform his hajj this year, Alhamdulillah. Once in a life time chance. Lucky him. Hope he can get a hajj mabrur, insyaAllah.

New year will coming again, and this time, it's will be the greatest year for me (and my wife, of course). I will becoming a papa, insyaAllah for the coming April, ohh tak sabar rasanya, hehe. When the times goes by, i'll be thinking of upgrading my career, either i'll stay at the same company, begging or "fanning" my bosses or maybe working in the new company, who knows what will happen next. If there's a good opportunities for me, maybe i'll will proceed. However, i'm still waiting for the best offer.

The reason of thinking for changing my career is, if i'm stay with the current company with the current salary, i'll be going no where. I cannot buy a new house, i cannot make a lot of saving, it's a quite suffer to managed my life, my family since my family will expending next year with a small amount of salary. My passion to do the jobs is also gone with the wind bit by bit. I want something new in my career. Maybe, it's the right time for me to make a move. I'm still young and there's a lot of things i need to see out there. I'm willing to go out from my comfort zone and it's not the time for me to settle down yet. However, i'm just planning it but Allah is the one who will give the right move.

Anyway, to my friend, Mr. Najib, today is his last day working with my current company, i wish him a good luck for his new career. Forgive me if i have done wrong things to you and halal all the foods and drink. Sayonara.

This is just my personal thought only, no conclusion have been made yet. Time will tell ...

:|