Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sayang's Birthday!

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you sayang,
Happy birthday to you.



Yey! You are getting 25 now, I hope that you will be a good wife, taat kepada Allah dan suami, menjadi isteri yang solehah, menjadi seorang ibu yang penyayang! I know u know that i love you so much and i will keep saying that i love you so much deep in my heart no matter how many times you will asking me the same question either i love you or not. And i'm not just saying that and do trust me. I love you so much and much and much. It's ok i'm not there beside you right now but my love will always inside your heart. We will celebrate it after i'm back ok, i'll promise! Once again and again, i love you so much sayang, forever and ever. Muahhhhhhhhh!

4 days for touchdown!

:D