Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Spam Master!

Huhu, so bored in the office. I just got a new hobby, spamming the mailing list, haha. Well, so many hot emails flying through my inbox, some of them are created by me, haha. Well, all emails are actually to express my thought like "what is going on with you people?" "how do you working?" "what is the problems is?" whatever related to the jobs, company and staff itself. Some of the emails are very hot than the tom yam kung. It's kind of advices and personal thought.

Haha, well, i do personally think that all emails are true and correct but yes, it's my bad to express such a feeling publicly, that's my point anyway, to make all of us know what is really happen actually. My bosses had express their thought as well, hehe, i'm some kind to be polite (or just a politic only) to make an apologies because, yes, through email is not a proper way to complaint and somebody will be offended. Maybe next time i will speak up directly to the correct person and not via email anymore. I'm not coward, i will do what i think is the best for me, whatever it takes. Ma fi Mushkilla.

:)