Friday, November 23, 2007

Missed!

Missed? What i missed so much these days? Yes, there's a few list of my missed thing since i came to this so called kingdom country.

1. My sweet lovely honey bunny wifey! I'm so missed her so much! Days and nights! Every time, nonstop! I wish, yes i really wish that i will never leave her alone again in the future, but who knows what will happen later, only God knows. I missed some of the time that i should spent with my wife while she was struggle being a pregnant lady. I know it's hard, but, i hope she can survive without me for a while. Some people said, "sayang isteri, tinggal-tinggalkan". At least, i leave her to make some money for our future.

2. My family of course, Abah, Mak, Along and Bang Long, Angah and my nieces. So missed to spend my time with them. It also including my wife's family like my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law too. Oh, not to forget, my wife's cat, baby. Huuu.

3. My house, yes, it just a small apartment house. Nothing special inside it but to me, it's so special in my heart. That's why they said, "home sweet home" and "baiti jannati"*.

4. My cars, yes, my silver surfer, the name i've called my V6? and wifey's Getz, i missed so much to drive in the heavy stupid traffic jam everyday in the morning while sending and fetching my wifey in the evening at her office. Missed to drive my car to my office, driving in the "SMART" tunnel that not so smart i think. Missed driving to go to Midvalley for doors and windows shopping, heh!

5. My DSLR D70, hoho! Yes, i didn't bring it here because of this country's rules, they do not allow you to snap the piccas wildly. Most of my piccas, taken by my friend's N95 handphone "curi2". Haha. I think, they don't have such of photography in their hobby list here. If you like photography, my advise is, don't live in Saudi.

6. Watching movies either in the cinemas or a downloaded movies from torrent and watching the new updated tv series episode that also come from torrent. Duh! If you like downloading torrent as your hobby, don't live in Saudi too, haha.

7. A variety of Malaysian foods! I'm so missed my mother's cooks! Especially, my favorite "ayam sambal". I'm so missed my mother-in-law's cooks too and not to forget my wifey's cooks (nevermind if she just only cooked before she got pregnant, but i still miss it, hehe).

Hmmm, there's a few list that i think i still missed it so much, but, i think, this is enough for now. I'm so missed my country. Well, the number is still counting. Tik tok tik tok! till i reach my country soon! InsyaAllah.

*my home, my paradise.

:(