Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Zoom Langkawi!

I'm planning a nice holiday at the island of Langkawi next year which is on 08/04/09 until 11/04/09. This retreat is for my family and include my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law too. Actually this also for celebrating my baby 1st year birthday which is on 07/04/2009, yey! I got a price of RM7/adult and RM30/infant for AirAsia ticket since they do promotion because of their 7th Anniversary Celebration. The reservation are from:

Booking Period : 2 Dec 2008 - 14 Dec 2008
Travel Period : 3 Feb 2009 - 21 May 2009
Travel Notes : - advance booking required



For not to be miss, i've booked all the tickets and i got 4 adults and 1 infant for the price of RM396 (2 ways and including tax and services), not bad huh! yey! For accommodation, i already book my best friend service apartment at Bella Vista. You can read about the service apartment in his wife's blog. If you guys interested to rent a service apartment, can contact them too.

So, if you planning to go for holiday in Malaysia, why not to go to Langkawi. Even though i have been there for many times, but this time is with my wife and baby is a different experience then. Can't wait until that day.



See you guys there!

ZOOM MALAYSIA! ZOOM LANGKAWI!
Cuti-cuti Malaysia ~!
hehe (promo for Ministry of Tourism Malaysia)

:D