Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Double Prosperous!



Well, double new year, double prosperous to us, insyaAllah. 1430H and 2009M.

Yey! 2009 is just around the corner! 2008 ditinggalkan dengan banyak perkara suka duka dan macam2 lagi, but the most happiest thing in my life was i got my precious gift which is my Adam Rifqie. Hehe. Other than that, i don't care much to remember. I got new jobs which is i don't really like it but it's still ok for me to work as long as they pay my salary and claims every months, winning a 32" Plasma TV from my previous company family day which i didn't attend it, haha. Got new gadget which is new handphone Nokia E66. Moving to landed house from apartment which is much more bigger spaces. Huhu, so much good things to remember.

Anyway, for this new year, i hope my life will get more prosperous, happy family, God bless us and hope God still give us air to breathe. Well, just wait what the future brings. Thank god we still alive and kicking! More excitement will come in 2009!

Well, Happy New Year, 1430H and 2009M.

:)