Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Beshday Mama!

Yey! Today is mama's adam birthday! yang ke 26, hehe. I hope you can be the greatest ibu mithali, isteri mithali dan semua yang baik2 lah. We love you very much mama (for me, it's my sayang! hehe).

Anyway, we had a great dinner last night. Oce, the best friend of my wife yang belanja makan. Location of the dinner, Chili's Restaurant, Midvalley Megamall. Anyway, thanks Oce for the dinner, we really enjoy it sampai ngantuk gila macam kena dadah, haha! Even though i just join my wife dinner, i really appreciate your thread, hehe. Mama, nanti birthday Oce, kene belanja dia pulak la, hoho.

Adam, hmm, he only eating his biscuits la, he cannot eat adult's food yet. And yes, Chili's food is not that healthy hahaha, got a lot of CHEEEESEEEEEE! i like!

The piccas will be upload soon.

Happy birthday Sayang! I love u so much!

:D