Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gadget&Projects

So much things happen to me lately, busy with work and life. I don't care much about work as long as i manage to finish my job. What i do care most is my life and my family. I'm quite busy playing with the new gadget in the house too! Yes, the new gadget is my new handphone since my phone now is going to die soon. Haha, nice reason haa! Well, actually we bought two phones. One for my wife since her birthday is just around the corner, and one for my self. It is NOKIA E66 model which is black for me and white for my wife. It's quite cool phone actually, slim, slide phone, got rotation function, wifi support, 3.5G HSDPA support and many more. You can read the review of the phone here. At first, i want to buy E71, however, thinking again about the QWERTY keyboard is so small for fast typing for SMS while driving, then i choose E66.


this is not piccas of my phone actually

Oh ya, Adam is also busy playing with his new gadget too which is horse+motor+F1 car, hehe. Bought by his mama at Ikano.


adam enjoying his new toys! :)

I have been pointed to handle the implementation of new MSS project which the client is one of our group company. They got 3 site to be monitor. One in PJ data center, one in HQ at Pusat Bandar Damansara and another one, i'm not sure where it's located actually, haha. So we have to deploy at least 6 IDS which is SNORT of course, and SIEM engine which is the collector already deployed in the PJ data center before. Well, hope i can managed it and this is my first big task, should see a lot of hiccup and mistake happen, but i'm learning from that, no body is perfect right?

Anyway, my final exam was finished last monday! Yahooo! Only 1 semester left which is for my final projects. Hope i get a good result since it was my last semester! Hahaha, happy happy! After that i can concentrate with other projects and any professional certification! Kwang3!

:)