Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blogging Mood

I'm not in a mood of blogging lately since i'm busy with jobs (really?!) and my baby and my wifey attention at home. It also because of the problem with my laptop wifi adapter keep on disappear like it never been installed before, but sometime it's appear and then disappear again, most of the time now it will disappear. I don't like to surf in front of my access point upstairs because of i have to plug in the UTP cable direct from my laptop to the access point port available, so i just bought a cheap Dlink USB wireless adapter for my convenient to surfing in front of my TV. As long as i can connect to the internet, never mind about the brand or the price.

I think, not too late to wish Selamat Hari Raya Eid Adha to all muslims all over the world. Last year i'm perform solat sunat Eid Adha at Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. This year, i'm celebrating this hari raya with my wife and my baby at my mom-in-law house, just near to our house. Before the hari raya, we went back to Arwah Uwan's house at Kampung Bukit Tempurung, N.S since my Mak Lang's family, Pak Ngah's family, Pak Uda's family and my family gathered. It's like the good old days. I don't want to miss the event too. So we just went back to Kampung for only 1 day. I think it should be enough for me since i already promise with my wife to celebrate this hari raya at KL with her mom.

I already secured En. Roslan (my network lecturer at OUM) to be my supervisor for Final Project 1 and 2 next semester. He available and accept me as the student to supervise, thank God. And from now on, i have to work on this final project before it's too late. I got only 1 semester to finish my part time degree. Pray for my success!!

ps: Hey, can anybody buy me this book? Nmap Network Scanning: The Official Nmap Project Guide to Network Discovery and Security Scanning. It will publish early next year but i want it NOW!!!

:)