Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Ride

Finally, i make a move to change my ride. It's a second hand car, well maintained, good condition, big engine and i knew the owner since i was born in this world. Yep, the ride is spacious, much more fuel to fill, much more money to maintain and modified (haha) but less price to pay and less paying to insurance (well, I'll transfer my NCD 55% with just RM10K insured). Yeah, maybe it is not a suitable car for me who work as "pencacai" to use that kind of car but since i can afford to buy and maintain it, who cares!

I have discuss with my fiance about this matter and she agreed with me. Well, this is for a long term planning. Yep, if i want to use 2 car, so i buy this car with a cheaper price, cash, paid for two times installment only, not using any bank loan (loan free), then i can buy another car using a bank loan for my fiance (well, she will be my wife soon :)). So, pay 1 and get 2 car. Hehe.

I love my previous car, Iswara Aeroback 1.3cc, but, like my first car, Kancil 850cc, i must let it go, since i want to upgrade my car. Theres a lot of stories behind that car that i will memorize it until i die. I miss it! Damn it!

Nahhh, at first i don't want to blog about it but, nanti korang tau gak, so, pedulik ape aku, kwang3. I know, people will talk about it.

:)