Thursday, April 05, 2007

Final&Kopitiam

Huu, my final exam will be start on 10 April. It's a Visual Basic paper. VB is quite easy to use but it's still hard for me to remember the syntax, wahaha. I don't even start studying yet. Duh! The second paper is Math Discrete on 11 April, duh! This is a tough subject! Yeah, i hate maths! haha. Need to revise back all the topics. I hope i will pass this subject. The last paper for my final is Operating System. It's quite easy but need to read and read and read and memorize and memorize and memorize all the facts! duh! Hopefully i pass all the subjects!

Oh yeah, my department will do a Kopitiam session again for this year, 2007. It is important to us by involving in Kopitiam for getting a good KPI marks to get a better paycheck. It's also a knowledge sharing of security among us. I will presenting a topic maybe in the session after my final exam are finish. The topic i will choose is "Analyzing and monitoring network using OSSIM (Open Source Security Information Management)". I will do a testing and whatever it is to give a good presentation, i hope so, huuu!. I also have another topics if this topic is not good or cannot be done, huu!, it will be a Monowall or PfSense or BackTrack2.

I'm lack of ideas, please God help me! Hopefully i can done all this things excellently.

:|