Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Exam&Training

I'm so tired of taking this final exam, haha. I feel it's not too hard to answer but with a less study, tired is what you get. Two days nonstop, i took an exams for Visual Basic and Math Descrete, quite easy but duhh! You know what i mean, silly mistake! dem!. I took an exam leave from my company. Are exam leave will deduct the annual leave huh? Hope not cause i need a long annual leave on month of June and July this year. Nahh! Just forget it!

I think i want to skip next semester because i got lot of things to do. The date of tutorial is also clash with my long-time-ago planning. Need to consider it twice if i still want to continue study on next semester (May 2007).

I read my office's email, Ayoi will give a training about security, most of the topic are around our jobs scope such as monitoring, analyzing, IDS, defending network and many more. It is a great training i think. I hope i can attend that training cause i still lack of security knowledge but i'm afraid i can't because i still at Seremban and plan to go back to KL tomorrow. The training is this night at 8.30pm. I hope i can attend another session of the training provide by Ayoi again soon.

:|