Friday, July 18, 2008

Salary Adjustment

Alhamdulillah, new salary adjustment has effected me too. Less then one month, i got a new salary rate, syukur. Thanks to my Executive Director a.k.a newly pointed CEO for listening what the staff really wants. The changes was quite a lot. Hmm, i wonder do they know that i am looking for other opportunities right now? hmm. Yes, money will motivate people to work harder but passion in doing the jobs also can be a motivation too. So far, i think i'm not motivated by money (this doesn't means that i don't want big money in my bank account) but the jobs scope and working hours had unmotivated me. Yes, i'm a married guy and have a 3 months old son. I also have a working wife. So, it's a lil bit mess for me now.

I like working in this company but the jobs scope had unmotivated me. I like more on working hands-on jobs as a system administrator/engineer compared to analyst. I like my hands dirty, not just sitting in the box rooms 24/7 monitoring and analyzing SEM, doing a stupid reports thats not that true and unsocialized. Some people were born as a packets monkey and working as analyst is their passion or jobs for life but it seems that i'm not that type of person. I took this job 3 1/2 years ago because of the opportunities was better then what i got at that time (opportunities doesn't means MONEY only, but also knowledge and experience). After these years, i have been thinking a lot of doing my past jobs which is working with my true passion, same like my first career before. Still thinking of changing. Hmm.

Anyway, my goals to own more then RM**** in this company has accomplished! Thank you Allah!

i write this post is only meant for me, not for anybody, so please do respect my opinion. thank you

:)