Friday, July 04, 2008

Project & Lucky

My new project which is a house renovation is going smooth so far. The wall for extended kitchen is almost finish. My contractor said that they will build the roof tomorrow for the kitchen. Me and my dad had done a basic white paint for rooms at second floor. The feature wall for master bed room will be red. Adam's room feature wall will be blue and my study room a.k.a hobby room will be, ermm orange? hehe. Need to buy 2 liters paints for blue and orange, tomorrow? My feature wall for living hall will be brown. I like brown. I like modern style, however we already have our own furniture that not so modern, maybe it will be a rojak style, hoho. I will try to take some piccas of the house soon.

I think i'm lucky enough because i won a 2nd 1st prize lucky draw from my company's family day at Awana Kijal. The grand prize was a cash of RM3000 won by Azwan and the 2nd prize was a camcorder won by Ezrai, both were in the same department with me. Even though i didn't attend the event because i worked on that day, i still entitle for that prize. It was a 32" LCD tv, probably a LG or Sony brand, i hope it's a Sony, hahaha. Never mind. I am really grateful for that. Alhamdulillah. Still waiting for KSS to release the prize.

:)