Thursday, July 17, 2008

32" Plasma TV

Yey! Finally, yesterday i got my free TV. Remember? Even though it is not a Sony or LG or LCDTV, but it still a FREE 32" Plasma TV which is Haier brand. Nevermind, atleast, this tv got 1xHDMI port support until 1080i, component port, surround sound support and it's FREE! hoho. I'm so happy. Compared to my old-loanfromdad-14"-tv, this 32"-free-plasma-tv is much much better! Hehe.



What i want in my wishlist now is:

1. Component cable for my PS2.
2. SVGA-HDMI or SVGA-Component (is there such a thing?) or just AV cable from my laptop to tv (which i lost it! dem!)
3. Home theater set, probably from SONY or Pioneer or any brands that satisfied me in term of quality and price.
4. Playstation 3 80GB, hohoho (don't know how long it will takes for me to own this, but i think it is quite near :P).

:)