Sunday, September 03, 2006

Uitm I-Hack 06

Last friday, i'm with my 2 officemates went to UITM Shah Alam to present a demo for cracking W.E.P for Uitm International Hacking Competition 2006. Syah was the presenter. I only doing a technical site. There's a problem raise. Access point going crazy but i manage to capture IVs a little bit. However, i still managed to crack the W.E.P key and show the audience how to crack those key. I manage to go on the 1st day (whole day) and on the last day (today) but cannot join in the CTF competition because i came late. I'm a bit dissapointed because the demo was not fully success since i do a testing a month before. Very sad. Nevermind! Anyway, congrats to UITM I-Hack director and all crew in his team because doing a great job and full effort for this event.



I came late because i'm came from Seremban. I had a tutorial 1 at Open University today. 2 subject got a class, but the last one, i need to take a personalize session because the class is clash. Well, nevermind.

Dem, tekak sakit pulak!

:(