Monday, September 11, 2006

AE06 & New House?

For the 1st time in my life (haha), i went to watched Anugerah Era 2006 at Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil on 09/09/06, last saturday. My girlfriend managed to get a free tickets and she asked me if i want to watch it live or not. I'm not working that day, so i agree to watch with her, her sister and her sister's friends. Huhu. Well, we all leave around 11 p.m. Yes, it's still early, we don't want going back when the LRT is getting crowded. That's all.



Today, i went to Ikea (the new catalogue has released!) with my girlfriend to shopping a new lamps/lights during her lunch hour break (well, she was fasting). It was for my new house. Ermm, hehe, yep, i will get a new house near to my sister house at Bukit Jalil. My Abah bought it and gave his permission for me to staying there. Now that apartment is totally control by me. Muahaha! Thanks Abah. That house is using no loan at all because my Abah sold his house at JB and use that money to buy a new apartment at KL. No more hutang! Yey! I'm so happy. Maybe 1 or 2 days more i can enter that house. Best! Need to wash that house and do all the important things such as put a grill and put the lamps and fan before Ramadhan is coming.

:)