Sunday, October 04, 2009

The New Beginning!

Salam, yes, i have started working with the new company last 2 days on 1st October 2009. At that time, my boss is on leave so i've being introduce to others by Lead Security Architect. So far, the introduction is ok, people is ok, environment is ok (it just 2 days only, don't know what's coming next yet). Even though my department is attached under bank but my task will more focus for other financial company.

I got my task the next day, which is quite ad-hoc briefing. Well, not a proper one. They need me to plan how to setup the new SOC. Well, i need to plan the room, schedules, peoples, facilities etc. I will handle SOC team. It's a bit scary, but i will facing it and take out my fear away, huuu!

Need to apply parking space next monday. I have the ideas in my head already, hopefully it can be success and i hope all my engineers who will work with me later can give their fully support work together with me.

Pray for my success!

:)