Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Currently: Books I Read


Currently, i'm reading : Security Monitoring:Proven Methods for Incident Detection on Enterprise Networks ebook. Very easy to understand and a good concept too.

I also waiting for book from Amazon.com to arrived at my doorstep which was i bought : Nmap Network Scanning: The Official Nmap Project Guide to Network Discovery and Security Scanning (Paperback) probably will arrive around mid of November. This is my first try to buy a book from Amazon.com. Hopefully it will arrive safely and still in good condition. I try to search this books from local bookstore, unfortunately, seems it doesn't enter Malaysian market yet, or i'm missing the store? Never mind.


And now, i'm enjoyed playing with GPS Garmin XT installed in my phone E66 with cost of RM0.

:)