Monday, September 01, 2008

Project : BTSWifi

I am planning to create a passive income from my home. This is my latest project. My target customer is not that big. I'm targeting people who are accidentally accessing wifi scanner from their laptop at their home or looking for alternative internet access without subscribing to ISP by themselves. This service is limited wifi coverage from my home and the bandwidth is limited too (will upgrade if there have interested subscriber available). This is just a part time project, i'm not hopping so much for customer to subscribe but it will fulfill my curiosity of wifi users in my home area.

I will try to update my project frequently, depend on how active the project will running. Until now, what i have to do is waiting for TM and Streamyx come to my home first.

:)