Monday, September 08, 2008

ADSL In Da Haus!

Yey, streamyx is in the house! No more disconnected from cyber world. I now can check emails back, paybills that almost due and update my blogs! yey! For my planning to generate passive income, coming soon! The project will start anytime from now when i have a free time. Huu (seems like i am to busy wasting my time now! huhu).

I am using my old account of streamyx since TM said they can just transfer the account once you already have the account before, so that i don't need to terminate the old account and re-register streamyx account at new house. The only thing that i terminate is the fix phone line (even though this line also can be transferable too). I just want to use new phone number. I also upgrade the streamyx account from 512kbps for 60hours access to 512kbps too but with a unlimited access which is 24/7 combo. It cause me RM20 more compared to previous bill but right now, it's unlimited access so that i can use it without afraid of over budgeting the usage.

:)