Friday, February 08, 2008

Blogs Hopper

One of my favorite hobbies right now is reading my friends blog, since most of my friends were technical people, i can gain a free knowledge by just reading their blog. Most of them will post about linux, unix, security, networking, how-to, codes, manuals, cool links, etc and it's shares with my interest too. It was a free way to get spoon-fed-knowledge and I like! Hehe. Guys, thanks for sharing your knowledge! Sharing is caring. Keep it up and do post more!

How about my blog? Haha, my blog is sux, just mumbling around. My blog is not a knowledge-source blog, it's more to trash i think. My blog is nothing. So, if you are happen to read my blog accidentally, actually, you are just wasting your time, go find other blogs that more useful other than reading my blog.

Oh anyway, Happy Chinese New Year to all my Chinese friends out there, may prosperous be with you.

:P