Monday, January 28, 2008

Money3x!

Huargh! This year is the year that involve a lot of money from my pockets! deng! Haha. Let me list it out where was my money flow going to.

1. Sofa set, a side cabinet and shoe rack cost me a RM2700.
2. Registration of new semester at my Open University cost me RM849.
3. A maclaren classic stroller (hehe, cool!) and baby car seat 3 in 1 deluxe (more cool!) cost me RM2.5k+.
4. More money was spent for our coming newborn, huuu!
5. Getz 2nd service cost me around RM150.
6. V6 service cost me around RM200, deng!
7. 13rd February is the end of my V6 roadtax, another RM100+ to spend.
8. 21st April is the end of my V6 insurance and it will cost me another RM200+.
9. July is the end of Getz insurance and roadtax and it will cost around RM1.7k.
10. All bills and debts to pay. kwang3!

Wahhh! How can i managed all this bills with a small amount of salary per month? Hahaha. Anyway, let's face it. Huhu. deng!

Oh, anyway, i still alive and kicking!

tension zia tension! Hehehehe

:P