Sunday, January 20, 2008

DAMS: Proud Of

This post is a dedication to my 2nd sister, Angah who's the founder or maybe CEO for her own company, Digital Apprentice Management Services. I found that she got a very good effort to build her own empire and build her own dreams with her company and never give up for whatever she do although she got frame by someone that jealous with her success and got a lot of problems when she work with other people and it was really tough. Trying and trying to succeed in making her company growing bigger and bigger with more project to develop. I'm proud of her as my sister and i pray for her success achieving her own dreams. Well, ngah, I know you can do it for whatever you do, i will help you if i can give a hand to help for expanding your company and of course i am supporting you because you are always be my sister and i know that Abah, Mak and Along were also supporting you in many ways.

Chayyok!

Anyway, if you wondering what is my sister business with her company, please do visit her company's website at http://www.digital-apprentice.com for more info.

:)