Friday, January 18, 2008

3rd Year?

On 17th of January 2008, i am officially working with my current company for 3 years. Am i happy for what i am now? Hmm, well, yeah and no. I have my own target in this career, i have achieve 2 of the target so far which is to get certified and awarded as an excellent staff in the year 2006. However, still i have not achieve a target that i have been waiting so long which is to get around RM3K+ in my salary or grade upgrade or a promotion with salary increment. Well, i have another 1 year more for renewing my contract again. And seriously, i'm bored with what is happening in my department currently.

Anyway, do i really need to find a new jobs or just stay with the company and just take whatever the management offered and don't complaint too much? Shit!

:(