Sunday, August 06, 2006

Fitness First

Yesterday, i'm officially be a member of one of well known fitness club in Malaysia and the world. Yep, i'm now a member of Fitness First.



Actually, at the first, i only want to be a 1 month-only member, but, when i tought that if i'll be a permenent member, i will going to save about RM600 and get a full facilities/benefit, so i change my mind and register as a permenent member. I took a Home packages only, not Passport. So i just can enter club at Menara Maxis only. Kui!

This is it! I'm seriously want to loose my weight and shape my body back! Wachaa! Don't laught at me man! I'm serious because of this!

Do support me! I hope this my hard-to-deploy wish will come true! If you also interested to join this club, let me know. I also can suggest your name to their consultant.

Fitness First

:P