Monday, August 03, 2009

Tender Of Resignation

It's been a while since my last post here. Don't have much time to write but i got a lot in my mind need to let it out. Anyway, just to officially inform that, i have been tender my resignation (again) hahaha with my current company. I have accepted a new job offer with one of Fortune 200 Company which is also still in security line. I will give a notice of 2 months effective from today and my last day would be 2nd of Oct or earlier since i have a balance leave that can be used. My first day at the new company will be 1st of Oct so that i think i still can leave earlier from my current company. I would like to give a big thanks to my immediate boss, Mr. Kevin Wong and all my friends there especially to Hafiz.

I have been enjoying working with this company and i got a lot of experience even though it was a short time of period only (not a year yet). Well, life must goes on and i would like to seek a new challenge with better opportunities, better prospect, better dollar etc. Even though my decision still got a pros and cons, but i believe that there's a Hikmah beside what going to be happen and what have been happen before. Every decision I've made is dedicated to my family - my lovely wife and my handsome son just for their happiness. Thank God for the opportunities and i'm really grateful for it. Alhamdulillah.

My journey continues next 2 months ...

:)