Monday, August 17, 2009

New Building. Old Company.

Hi, i'm blogging from a new office building at Bangsar South! New building but still in the old company. I'm so early today since i'm car polling with my wifey. Her office is at Sec 16, PJ and it just on the way, dropped me first. We took Metramac East-West Link Expressway rm0.50 toll, keluar at Kl-Seremban Highway, Masuk NPE, exit toll Pantai Dalam (U) RM1.60 and then exit at Bukit Kerinchi junction and walla, arrive at Bangsar South without a heavy traffic jam, however, i'm out from house at 7am. Haha.

I think we can use Besraya, masuk NPE, then terus exit Pantai Dalam (U) toll and exit at Bukit Kerinchi since the jam is after Bukit Kerinchi junction. Well, nice office setup but the privacy is not there anymore. Need to share the cubicle with new S.A but currently vacant. Never mind, only 22 days more, hehe. Will post the pictures of my new cubicle from my phone later.

However, i'll do the bandwidth test, quite impressive.



:)