Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Goodbye SCAN!

Today 7th October 2008, i'm officially tender my resignation at Scan Associates Berhad and it effective on today but still i have to go to the office tomorrow to settle down everything with the HR.



I've been working with the company since 17th January 2005 and until now, it almost 4 years. I have accepted a new job offer in one of GLC company but still in IT security field. It's not a popular company to work for but still, it was a better offer then what SCAN has offered me all these years and it's a great opportunities for me to improve my skills, knowledges, experiences also the basic salary, hehe.

I would like to thanks Mr Pokley, for submiting my CV, Mr Sut for meet up and accepting me as a staff, Mr Semey for being my "rock" boss, Mr Sk for the knowledges, Mr Abang and Mr Hezli for being the best buddies all these years, Miss Kak Ida for being a supportive team mate, Mr Ayoi for the good effort in improving the unit, Mr Bob for the crazy jokes and all my colleagues in MSSH unit and all Scan members, previous and current. It was a great exposure and pleasure working with the company as i've learned many things in it, yes lesson learned! I will miss the company and all of you guys but life must goes on. This is the decision that i've choose and i hope it was a right decision and hope i will not turning back.

I've also seeking for apologies to all of you if i've made something that may hurt you inside and out, please halal my foods and drinks. So guys, good bye, good luck and all the best to all of you. May the department will continue success. Trust in God, you guys can do it! Thank you guys! InsyaAllah, we will meet again sooner or later!

This is the first post ever, i mention my company name in my blog, huu

:D