Thursday, August 07, 2008

Training Session 1

First of all, yes, my baby has been discharged last sunday, and after that my wife take 2 days off for taking care baby at home. Now, Adam has been sent to nursery since yesterday because of my wife already start going to work and me too because i have training to handle. My baby seem to recover but his cough is still there, hope his cough will gone away soon.

Yes, the training for Linux Security Administrator was finished today for government agency. It was a 20pax audiences and their level of knowledge was quite good, not that beginner and not too expert. Maybe one step into intermediate. I was quite happy with this audiences since their response are good but the sad thing was, i got sore throat. Never mind. This is first session and i have another same training session 2 next week. Hopefully i can manage it.

Need to revise and add other info into the module for next week training.



:)