Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hijrah!

Yes, finally, this is the post that related to my Hijrah. Alhamdulillah, we are now in the stage of 95% of moving process. We have bring in all the stuff including our furniture using rented lorry weight of 5 tan and it cost us almost RM500, didn't recall the correct amount. Still left a few stuff such as begs and cloths, oh, also the baby cot. Need to find a free time to clear all the stuff and clean a bit the apartments. So guys, if you want to rent an apartments at Bukit Jalil, can call me for an appointment. The cost of rental is RM800/month. The deposit is 2+1+utility which is RM300 = RM2700.

I also will be Hijrah, not just moving from apartments to a house, but maybe including my career life soon. So, stay tune to find more about my Hijrah, ok?

:)