Monday, March 17, 2008

Non-Shift

Today is my first day working with non-shift hour, temporary only. Yes, I'm requesting it to my immediate boss as i need to be standby for my wife if she got an emergency case happen and also i need to send and fetch my wife everyday at her office until she deliver our baby. The good things is, we can save a petrol for cars, i can spent time everyday with my wife and i can get back to home early. The bad things is, maybe i have to do a lot of new task, maybe i easily get tired since before this i have a lot of free time. Well, what to do, work is work, however, i need the flexible time to manage my family since working shift is not suitable for a married guy and a papa-to-be soon. I know i should not include a personal matters with a works but i am really desperate.

Anyway, thank you so much to my immediate boss for approving my request. However, we didn't get any bonus (or increment) this year, but still i appreciate your concern.

:)