Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Midterm Exam

My midterm exam is just around the corner. On 14 and 15 of March. Thank God it's my off day, so i no need to apply any leave that day. However, i heard that i need to go to our client site (ad hoc basis) on the 13rd at 6pm for client installation testing. Hmmm, it's worried me since i'm not fully prepared for the exam yet. I'm worried if i get stuck at the client site till midnight same like the previous client and that's totally shit. Ah, let's see how it goes. Anyway, this is not just my excuse for not attending any jobs that assigned for me, i already put my schedule in my to-do-list section in this blog for a long time ago, but the ad hoc jobs is always hunting me. Hey, i attended the ad hoc meeting right?! and i'm not running from it. damn!

Here's my midterm exam schedule: