Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Jeddah, KSA

A next few hours, i will be flying thousand miles from my lovely country to the middle east, to be specific, Jeddah KSA. I will be leaving my lovely wife alone, ermm, she will staying with her mother la. Well, i will miss her so much! I hope she will miss me so much too, hehe. Of course she will hehe. A new experience i will face, a new people, a new place, a new environment, new responsibility hmmm, maybe it will be a lil' bit challange. Well, hopefully everything will be fine. If got rezeki i will perform an Umrah or maybe Haj, insyaAllah, amin. May Allah will guide me and give me an easy way/path, amin.

To my lovely wife, Sayang, I love you so much and i will miss you sayang, just wait for me, it's just only 2 months, insyaAllah, i'll be back!

Departure : 15:15 (KUL) 25 Oct 2007.

:)