Sunday, April 12, 2009

E-Filing 2008



Huhu, just finish up my first time filling in my tax info using e-filing system provided by LHDN. It's quite easy if you know what and how to fill in the blank but some of the box is quite confusing at least for me. With help from my friend, Kimi for guide me in filing in the box, i managed to finish and submit the form today. Thanks bro. I don't want to wait until last minutes since the due date is 30 April 2009. I start fill in the e-filing just after i got EA form from my current and previous company.

The tax summary by the system said that i just overpaid the tax, around RM1.5k, yey! Hope the LHDN will sent the money back to me a.s.a.p. Haha.

The tips is, collect all receipt if you buy books or magazines or sport equipments or life and medical insurances for your self, your parent and your family (spouse and kids) and all receipt from your study fee if you continue your degree or master or PHD and open up SSPN if your kids doesn't have one yet. Oh! And don't forget to pay zakat too! It's all counted and will help you reduce your tax payment to LHDN.

That's all.

:)