Sunday, May 11, 2008

All The Wishes!



I would like to wish, Happy Birthday Abah (Hj Abdul Rahman Hj Bulang) for a 62 years old today. Hopefully you are blessed with a good health and good prosperity. I'm your only son will always pray for you and i love you so much. Thank you for everything that you have done/given to me. You are the greatest dad in this world!

I also want to wish, Happy mothers day to :
1. My mom (Hjh Khuzaimah Hj Sulaiman). You are the greatest mom in this world! I love you mom. Thank you so much!
2. My wifey, a newly become a mother in my family since a month ago. I know you had a very hard time when you giving birth to our son. Now i know how pain is giving birth since i will never feel it by myself. Just being at your side, then i know. I'm proud for married with you and i love you very much!
3. To my mother-in-law, who have helping me and my wifey a lot before and after. I know you are not that strong to all the jobs when my wifey in pantang, such as cooking, but i really appreciates your help. Thanks a lot Mak.
4. My older sister, Along, who already being a mother for 3 kids. I know it's hard to raise 3 kids in one time, but then, i respect your courage for that.

And the last one, i would like to wish, happy birthday to my sister-in-law, which her birthday was same with my Abah, today. Thanks a lot for your help and thanks a lot for being a good sister to my wifey and a good sister-in-law to me.

Thanks all folks. I'll be hosting a "small-party" at my apartments today, so i'll be waiting for you guys. Oh before that, i want to take a nap first since i'm working night yesterday. Hehehe.

:P