Friday, April 04, 2008

Last Ketchup!

Semalam, wifey pergi checkup for the 3rd times kat UKMSC dengan Prof. Hashim. Maybe the last ketchup check up until she deliver. Aku amik annual leave nak hantar dia. Wifey dapat MC for that day dan mintak untuk hari ni sekali. Hehe, x pe lah, kasi wifey berehat 4 hari. Poor my wifey because she also got a fever, maybe infection from me. Sorry wifey! Well, the doctor gave her the meds. Alhamdulillah, check baby sihat. Jantung semua ok. Tapi ada 1 thing that worried me and my wife, well, not so much but still worried. It's about the baby position (OP). Well, i'll keep it low. If you want to know more, can read my wifey's blog. Do pray for our baby and my wifey. Thank you.

I've informed my immediate boss regarding my leave for final exam and paternity. Hope he can approve it with no issues arise. Anyway, that's all.

:)