Sunday, September 02, 2007

Thinking!

I've done a lot of thinking lately, lot of planning. About my life, my family, my career. About the best news eva, yep, you are right! I'll will having a baby. My wife was detected pregnant by the Doctor last Thursday. I'm very happy about the news and of course a lil' bit nervous because this is my first time experience of having a pregnancy wife that i should care a lot and my first experience will having a baby. Man! You know what i meant if you are the first time father too. Haha, i will become a daddy! Oh, believe it or not, hehe. I'm so excited right now. Hehe. :)

About my career, I've been thinking a lot lately. I'm feeling it right now the hard of working shift hour rather than working 9-6 if you married and your wife is now pregnant for a first time experience. I'm planning to changing my work time schedule maybe, or maybe a new department with a 9-6 working hours or maybe a new environment or maybe just live with it until the end of the world? Changing a new work environment is a hard decision to make, but if i got a better offer, maybe i need to consider it.

Hmm, until now, i have no decision being made. I got a news that my name is still on the list for people who will go to the middle east because of jobs related for 3 (three) 2 (two) months as my conversation with my boss after Hari Raya Aidil Fitri, well, this is a sad news for me and my wife because she is in the first three months of critical time in pregnancy. Hmmm, i hope i will not going there because i know that my wife really needs me in this time. It will effect my part time degree too. Arghh! I don't want to be rude. I have never denied any task given to me before from my boss, but this time, i think i need to deny it, can i? Well, i'll pray to God to give an easy way for me to handle the situation, amin.

Well, this is just my heart feeling right now, i hope God will give me strength and spirit to me and my wife to handle all situation and expect the unexpected.

:|